Saturday, Apr 6, 2002, 12:00 AM in Tools
RegexDesigner.NET is a powerful visual tool for helping you construct and test .NET Regular Expressions. When you are happy with your regular expression, RegexDesigner.NET lets you integrate it into your application through native C# or VB.NET code generation and compiled assemblies (usable from any .NET language).
- Full source
- Interactive matching of .NET regular expressions.
- Syntax highlighted match results, including zero-length matches and hidden characters.
- Tooltips to display matched groups.
- Regular expression matching, replacing and splitting.
- Regular expression projects to save expressions, text to match and all regex options.
- Full code generation for C# and VB.NET for all regex operations.
- Compiled assembly generation.
- Full online help.