Saturday, Apr 6, 2002, 12:00 AM in Tools
RegexDesigner.NET is a powerful visual tool for helping you construct and test .NET Regular Expressions. When you are happy with your regular expression, RegexDesigner.NET lets you integrate it into your application through native C# or VB.NET code generation and compiled assemblies (usable from any .NET language).
- Full source
- Interactive matching of .NET regular expressions.
- Syntax highlighted match results, including zero-length matches and hidden characters.
- Tooltips to display matched groups.
- Regular expression matching, replacing and splitting.
- Regular expression projects to save expressions, text to match and all regex options.
- Full code generation for C# and VB.NET for all regex operations.
- Compiled assembly generation.
- Full online help.
Tuesday, Jun 11, 2002, 12:00 AM
Wednesday, Jul 21, 2010, 2:20 PM
Wednesday, Jul 21, 2010, 5:15 PM
Sorry to be a pain - perhaps I'm not looking in the right place after installing it?
The .zip from the "Full Source" link (http://www.sellsbrothers.com/tools/regexd.zip) has an installer; when I run him I see the binary at %ProgramFiles%\Sells Brothers RegexDesigner.NET & some .rep example files.
Tuesday, Jul 27, 2010, 7:13 AM
Tuesday, Jul 27, 2010, 10:43 AM
Monday, Oct 11, 2010, 11:50 PM